8,75 dl hvetemel all-purpose flour
1,25 dl kakaopulver unsweetened cocoa powder
1,5 ts natron baking soda
1 ts bakepulver baking powder1 ts salt salt
339 g mykt smør softened butter
3,75dl brunt sukker lightly packed brown sugar
4 stk egg large eggs
114 g smeltet sjokolade unsweetened chocolate, melted
5 dl kefir buttermilk
2 ts vaniljesukker vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 175C
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. In another medium bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the melted chocolate. Reduce the speed to low and add the flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk in batches, beginning and ending with the flour mixture and beating just until blended. Stir in the vanilla.
- Fill the paper liners two-thirds full. Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Take them out and allow to cool completly.
339 g smør butter, cut into pieces
170 g sjokolade semisweet chocolate, chopped
3,75 dl kakao unsweetened cocoa powder
1360 g melis confectioners sugar
2 dl melk milk
- Combine the butter and the chocolate in a small saucepan. Melt over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add the cocoa powder and stir until smooth. Transfer the chocolate mixture to a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer.
- Add the confectioners sugar alternately with the milk, adding more milk, if necessary, to thin, until fluffy and smooth.
Eyes are Oreo cookies
Pupils are smarties
Beak is banana candy